 |
| Calan's bunny nursery. |
Like any new mother, I spent quite a bit of time planning and organizing and decorating and loving Calan's nursery. One of the hardest things for me is to see it already changing. I know Calan won't remember it, but a part of me feels sad to see it go. I feel a little like I was gypped. I finished his room last May and one-year later it is gone.
In preparation for moving around bedrooms in our house, we are having a fresh coat of paint put up in the bedrooms this Friday. Bob spent this weekend taking down all my decorative elements of the nursery and our bedroom. Everything looks so bare.

I know that everything is just getting moved around and Calan's nursery will basically just be moved into a new room. It will look very similar and everything will be rehung. Everything will be organized again, and finally there will be space for our little girl.
While I am sad to say goodbye to Calan's nursery, I am excited to get things ready for our little girl and for them to have a cute nursery together. This is going to be a busy weekend, but it is one that will hopefully move us one step closer to being ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment