![]() |
| Easiest craft ever. Salad spinner, paint, and paper plates. |
Basically, take a paper plate and add a few globs of paint. Place the plate in the salad spinner and SPIN, SPIN, SPIN away.
Tip: Use a more watered down paint. We tried a thicker paint at first and it didn't splatter around as much as I had hoped. But when we put in his bath paints to see how those did, the splatter was much better. You could even try doing a couple globs, spin, and then add more paint to get a better outcome. Like I mentioned before, Calan wasn't feeling very well, so I didn't push him to keep trying. We got three plates and he was done.
![]() |
| Try using thinner paint to get more of a splattered look. |



What a great idea!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea, I bet my nephews would enjoy this - I'll have to tell my sister
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat little idea! I'd love for you to share this at my "Life is About..." blog hop going on now at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Breena
mommyknowslife.blogspot.com
p.s. - I'm your new GFC follower :)
Yay! Thanks for linking up at "Life as this Mommy knows It"! ... and for following :)
ReplyDeleteYour fun craft is being featured at this week's "Life is About...." blog hop! You are welcome to link up again! :)
ReplyDelete